We all agree that a large percentage of marriages end in divorce. You probably know someone who endured the frustrating process of divorce. Generally speaking, the rate of divorce varies from country to country. Still, the statistics are startling: ones in two marriages ends in divorce.
Some recent statistics suggest that an increasing number of divorces are happening within the first two years of marriage. Divorce typically requires the use of an attorney and paying for additional expenses, which will leave you financial traumatized.
On the other hand, Wevorce offers a way you can do it efficiently. Wevorce, partnered with LegalZoom, has created a world where you can complete all documents for both spouses, as well as a Marriage Settlement Agreement with filing instructions, the child financial support statement, a parenting plan, and many other important forms without leaving your home.
What Exactly Is Wevorce?
Wevorce was founded in Boise, Idaho and then relocated to the San Francisco Bay area. It is one of the best divorce services available online. A Self-Guided Wevorce assists in the completion of all documents for a budget-friendly price and without too much hassle.
Values Of Wevorce
Wevorce allows you the possibility of handling a divorce in less time and for less money than is available in other common solutions. What you can expect:
- Peaceful divorce process that will finish in approximately one month
- Co-parenting and financial mapping tools that will provide you an additional convenience
- Everything is court compliant, so you don't have to worry
Apart from that, you will also receive these included services:
- Simple to follow filing applications
- Completion of all relevant documentation for both spouses
- Marriage Settlement Agreement
- High-quality customer support
- Parenting plan and child-related agreements
- Name change for the wife, if desired
- Free welcome sessions with Wevorce professionals
- Free delivery of your order
- Free revision for 30 days
How Does It Function?
Wevorce will provide you peace of mind in three simple steps:
- Define a relevant outcome and complete required modules that you need
- After that Wevorce specialists will create court-ready documentations based on your preferences
- Finally, you will get complete documents and fill-in instructions
When you choose to use the basic plan, you will also receive free revisions for 30 days. This useful feature will allow you the possibility to edit documents without additional cost.
What Kind Of Services Are Offered
You will find Guided Modules and Optimal Outcomes, which are personalized tools that will help you reach the best outcome for yourself and for your spouse. This is a unique feature that unavailable on other divorce form websites. These tools you will help you prioritize what matters most to you and your spouse so that you can get peace of mind about the process.
Everything is as uncomplicated and simple as possible. You will be able to communicate with customer support through the chat service, phone or by email at no charge. Wevorce also has a service that allows you to connect with professionals such as Family Architects, Certified Financial Professionals, and Mediators for a cost of $149/hour.
- Certified Financial Professionals - They will help you address a wide array of matters, such as child support and spousal support, as well as debt division, pension, real estate evaluation, and many more.
- Family Architects - Wevorce family experts will provide you with convenient tools that offer unique and creative solutions to help work with your children during the divorce procedure.
- Mediators and Attorneys - They are available in case you cannot agree with your spouse on specific issues or you want to double check agreements for added peace of mind.
What Does It Cost?
There are three pricing plans available on Wevorce:
- Wevorce Plan - This is the premium plan costs approximately $949 per couple without court filing fees. It is an affordable and fast way to get a divorce. With this plan, you will receive: Self-paced process to create file-ready documents, great customer service, free revisions, flat fee for online access to all documents that we mentioned above, court filing instructions, accuracy reviews, divorce consultation, and much more.
- Basic Online Divorce Tools - You can also choose basic divorce tools, which is more affordable than the premium plan, but you will get fewer features. For approximately $299 per couple, you will have access to documents, but without family, financial or legal guidance tools.
- Conventional Contested Divorce - This particular plan includes offline legal representation with each spouse retaining their s own counsel It has an unpredictable completion time and legal fees. Most people who choose this path of divorce do so because they cannot settle and agree on specific terms.
Benefits Of Choosing Wevorce Self-Guided Divorce Service
There are numerous reasons why you should choose the Wevorce service. Apart from being more affordable than other services on the market, you will be able to complete the process of divorce promptly and without too much hassle.
- Save Money - One of the best reasons for choosing Wevorce is the affordable price tag when compared with common divorce filings using attorney. When you think about all the features available in the Premium Plan, as well as the access to great tools and consultations, you quickly realize that you could pay a small fortune for these services otherwise.
- Save Time - The convenience of saving time is also an important benefit and one of the reasons Wevorce is so popular. In general, you will be able to finish everything and get your documents within a month of subscribing. This is a great solution when compared with common divorce practices that can last a year or more depending on choices made by attorneys and spouses.
- Peace Of Mind - Before choosing a divorce, it is essential to weigh all your options. If you reached the point where the marriage cannot be saved, then choose another way. Keep in mind that a good divorce is better than a bad marriage, especially if you have children. Staying together because of children was popular in the past, however, this is not necessarily a good idea. Since children learn from their environment, you should avoid arguments, sarcasm, and fights in their presence because that will shape them for the future.
- Examples Of Real Case - According to Chris Messina, a previous user of Wevorce, “The main reason for using this particular service was the cheap price tag and collaborative approach to handling the overall process.” Andrew Olson appreciated that the Wevorce service allowed him to be miles apart from his spouse and still complete the divorce.
Why Choose Wevorce?
Choosing a Wevorce service is a convenient and straightforward solution that will help you file a divorce and complete everything for an affordable price tag and without too much hassle. The circumstances of your divorce don’t matter because you will be able to accomplish it even if you are apart from your spouse and without even seeing him/her afterward.
The service features a lot of tools and professionals that will help you make the right choices in a matter of days. Compared to common divorce practices, it is much more convenient, faster and better, because you will be able to finish everything online and without too much difficulty.
According to most users, the Wevorce service is a technological advancement that changes the way we deal with legal chores. It is a tiny step that can provide peace of mind in this fast-paced world where there is little time available for waiting for court sessions.
So, if you have reached the point of considering divorce, try to save the marriage. If that is not an option, choose Wevorce’s online self-guided divorce solution that will help you complete the process promptly and efficiently, maybe even without breaking a sweat.